What Is a Facial?
This is one of the most basic and essential of all skincare treatments. It involves a multi-step process, and each step performs a different task so that collectively, this therapy leaves the skin feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed.
But this therapy is not just one treatment. Instead, it is a collection of modalities used together, including masks, peels, exfoliations, cleansers, and skincare products. Additionally, these therapies can be regularly repeated to provide the best results.
Which Choice Is Best for Your Skin?
To answer this question, we must first understand what kind of skin you have. From there, we can select the treatment that is best for you.
The root cause of acne is clogged pores. The goal of treatment, therefore, is to remove existing pimples and prevent new ones from developing.
- In the Clear: a three-step treatment that detoxifies skin and destroys acne
- Aqua: exfoliates and uses serums for improved skin health
- Chemical peel: fully customizable and provides deep exfoliation
- NeoClear Laser: delivers heat energy to clear bacteria and build collagen
Spots and Hyperpigmentation
Skin tone can diminish for any number of reasons, including aging, sun damage, and acne scars. Treatment, therefore, works to restore a natural glow and improve clarity.
- Illumination: features a hand-picked selection of skin brighteners
- Aqua: features a pigment lightener safe for all patients
- Chemical peel: removes damaged surface layers to eliminate scars
- Illumination Laser: heat energy that seamlessly removes spots and melasma
Under this label falls a mixed bag of conditions, including redness and rosacea. This makes sensitive skin hard to treat, but we can address multiple concerns at once without irritating or drying.
- Red, Red Go Away: employs gentle, soothing products that calm irritation
- Aqua: rebalances sensitive skin with a 3-in1 treatment
- Chemical peel: hydrating ingredients improve acne and stop redness
- Red, Red Go Away Laser: delivers gentle energy to rejuvenate the skin
Many times, people try to treat dry skin by slathering on thick layers of multiple products. But this can lead to other concerns, including clogged pores, when the real issue was likely imbalanced pH levels.
- Tall Drink of Water: contains hydrating ingredients safe even for sensitive skin
- Aqua: adds hyaluronic acid to the skin to stop dryness
- Chemical peel: soothes redness and sensitivity
- Tall Drink of Water Laser: gently improves redness
How They Work
Right for You
Almost any type of skin – or any combination thereof – can benefit from these treatments. They are completely safe and incorporate products and techniques designed to address your concerns. Call us today to schedule your consultation!