At Vibrant Dermatology, we aim to provide the safest and highest quality medical care to all of our patients. On May 25th we opened our office. However, we understand that it is critically important that we adjust to a new normal, which prioritizes the safety and health of our patients and staff. We will follow the Commonwealth’s recommendations for a staged re-opening, and we want to make you aware of what to expect at your next visit with us. As always, we will continue to adhere to the strictest safety standards and guidelines.
If you have an appointment already scheduled, you should be receiving call to talk about whether you would like to:
- Reschedule for a later date
- Convert your visit to a virtual telehealth appointment
- Keep your appointment in the office
Whenever possible, we will recommend telehealth visits to promote no contact medical care. Please review the list below to help you decide what appointment type might be best and our staff can also help you if you aren’t sure. If possible, telehealth is preferred to an in-office visit to minimize the need to leave your home.
- Most Rashes
- Acne, Rosacea
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Hand eczema
- New spot of concern (possible)
- Medication refills
- Management of some chronic conditions
- Cosmetic consultations
- Skin Care consultations
- Full body skin check
- Suspicious lesions for skin cancer or melanoma
- Skin cancer treatment
- Liquid nitrogen
- Injections, other procedures including Intralesional Kenalog
- Laser treatments
- Cosmetic appointments
HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR IN-OFFICE VISIT:
Please understand that the novel coronavirus requires us to modify some of our policies. We appreciate your support and understanding during this truly unprecedented time.
- All patients will be pre-screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your appointment and you will be asked to reschedule if you have any symptoms. We ask that you respect the health and wellness of our staff, families, and other patients and comply with the guidelines to cancel/reschedule your appointment if you have any concerns you might be sick.
- We have increased our meticulous cleaning and sanitation protocols and each room and high touch areas will be thoroughly cleansed prior to your rooming.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone unless you require assistance or are needed to accompany a minor.
- Whenever possible, we want to facilitate contact free payments in the office. We have a safe and secure platform to store your credit card on file.
- Unfortunately, our patient bathroom will be ONLY FOR BATHROOM EMERGENCIES for the time being.
THE DAY OF YOUR IN-OFFICE VISIT:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time and call our office at 781 206-2900 when you have arrived for further instructions. Our waiting room will be out of use for the time being, and check ins will in patient rooms.
- All staff and patients will be required to wear a face mask at all times unless explicitly told to remove the mask for an examination or procedure. If you are asked to remove your mask, please refrain from talking while your mask is removed to minimize risk of transmission. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN masks. Due to shortages, we cannot provide masks to patients who do not have one.
- We will be strictly enforcing our no-show policy given the increased staffing, sanitation measures, and appointment spacing times. You will be charged a $35 no-show fee if you do not cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. If you are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT COME to your appointment. Fees can be waived on a case-by-case basis.
Our primary concern is your health and safety and we remain committed to providing you with the exceptional care. We deeply appreciate your patience as we adjust to this new normal.