The Mane Event
Hair loss can be a frustrating and complicated issue to deal with for both men and women. Everyone loses hair. However, if you see bald patches or lots of thinning, you may be experiencing alopecia. Causes of hair loss can range from stress, genetics, to underlying issues within the body.
At Skin Bar MD, our board-certified dermatologist will conduct a thorough hair loss evaluation. We offer several treatments for hair loss including oral medications and topical hair growth serums. We also offer cutting-edge Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments that use your own stem cells to stimulate hair growth, as well as laser light treatments.
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTBOOK NOW JOIN THE BAR
Before your visit to the Bar:
- Avoid using NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin 10 days before your procedure
- Please inform your skin therapist if you have any allergies, this includes all allergies to medications, foods, and topical ingredients.
- Please inform your skin therapist if you are on blood thinners or if you are own prescription steroids
After your visit to the Bar:
- When it comes to aftercare, we’ve got you covered. Simply follow the plan outlined by your skin therapist.
- Immediately after your platelet-rich plasma treatment, do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen, Motrin, and Advil. These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for stimulating hair growth. It is ok to take Tylenol should you experience any mild discomfort