Dermal Fillers: Restylane, Juevederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Beletero, Versa
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that can restore volume to the face, earlobes, and hands and reshape and augment the lips, nose, and chin. Many women and men elect to have dermal fillers as a safe and effective option for facial rejuvenation. They often allow patients to improve their appearance and look refreshed without the downtime, risks, and commitment of surgery. Skin Bar MD offers a wide range of injectable fillers. Our board-certified dermatologist will develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Patients often seek dermal fillers for a variety of facial issues including:
- Forehead lines
- Hollowness of the cheeks, under eyes, and temples
- Sagging or flattened cheeks
- Deep folds from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Prominent lines from the corners of the mouth to the chin (marionette lines)
- Thin lips
- Vertical lines around the mouth (smoker’s lines)
- Nasal deformities
- Acne depressions
- Juvederm, Restylane, Beletero: $700
- Sculptra, Radiesse: $750
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTBOOK NOW JOIN THE BAR
Wrinkle Relaxers – Botox, Xeomin, Dysport
At Skin Bar MD we offer a number of wrinkle relaxing treatments including Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport. Although Botox is the most recognizable neuromodulator, Xeomin and Dysport are also extremely effective and have their own distinct advantages. For example, Xeomin is the only neuromodulator does not have protein-binding additives and only contains botulinum toxin. This means that patients are less likely to have an allergic reaction or become resistant to the product! Results from Botox injections will last approximately 3-4 months, depending on the patient. Touch up treatments may also be performed to increase the longevity of the results.
- Botox 1 area: $400
- Botox 2 areas: $575
- Botox 3 areas: $675
- Botox 4 areas: $800
Before your visit to the Bar:
- Avoid using NSAIDS such as ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin 10 days before your procedure.
- Please inform your skin therapist if you have any allergies, this includes all allergies to medications, foods, and topical ingredients.
- Please inform your skin therapist if you are on blood thinners or if you are own prescription steroids.
- If you are coming in for a dermal filler appointment you may want to take arnica tablets two days before to help minimize bruising.
After your visit to the Bar:
- When it comes to skin care, we’ve got you covered. Simply follow the skin care plan outlines by your Skin therapist.
- If you received an injectable treatment, we’ll send you home with some ice. Keep the ice on the area of treatment directly after, and continue icing throughout the next few hours in intervals of 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off to minimize swelling
- Arnica tablets may be taken for up to 3 days after treatment to minimize bruising. Bruising may last for up two 2 weeks following a dermal filler treatment.
- Occasionally, you may experience mild pain after your appointment. Tylenol can be taken for pain management. This pain should improve with time. If you notice increasing pain please contact your provider immediately